Difference between revisions of "C#:Flags with Rectangles Tutorial"
|Line 89:||Line 89:|
Latest revision as of 13:37, 6 March 2013
- You may want to review: C#:Drawing Rectangles before tackling these questions.
- You might want to try C#:coordinates exercises if you are not comfortable with x,y coordinates.
The flag of Libya is a simple green rectangle.
Try the program as it is given, then change it so that the green rectangle is 150 wide.
The flag of France is blue, white and red.
The code given draws only one of the three rectangles required, and it is in the wrong place.
The flag of Germany is black, red and yellow.
Only one of the three rectangles has been drawn - and that one is in the wrong place.
- The flag of Bangladesh is a red circle on a green background.
- The rectangle is 160 by 96.
- The circle is in position 40,16 (a little left of centre)
- Circle has width and height 64
- The dark lines are NOT part of the flag. They are shown as guides only.