Road Signs Tutorial
Draw the yellow square using fillRoundRect
- The yellow square has side 150, the radius of the corner is 40.
- The black square is 100, the line width is 15.
- The yellow is rgb(255,227,0).
- The whole image is 166x166
Red circle with white rounded rectangle. The red disk has diameter 150. The rectangle is 130 by 30, the corner radius is 10.
The circle has diameter 150, the border and band are 16 wide. Red is rbg(235,21,28) blue is rgb(0,111,187).
No Through Road
The blue sign is 150 by 150 the corners have radius 10. The leg of the T is 22 by 88. The top of the T is 76 by 28. The white border around the red rectangle is 2 wide. The colour red is rgb(225,0,21), blue is rgb(7,89,172).
The base of the triangle is 120. The height of the triangle is (int)(120*Math.sqrt(3)/2) The border is 12 wide.
Each of these road signs is worth 14 points.
You can use a combination of translate and rotate to put the rectangles in place.
- Blue is RGB (0,111,187)
- The blue rectangle is 130 by 230
- The white rectangles are 116 by 20
- The white rectangles are at an angle of 0.502 radians.
- The white rectangles are 50 apart vertically.
No Traffic Lights
Level Crossing without Barrier
Each of these road signs is worth 20 points.
You can calculate the width of the text using the stringWidth method of the FontMetrics class. You can use this figure to calculate where to place text that should be in the centre.